We prepare economic feasibility studies for small, medium and large projects in accordance with modern scientific methods followed by studying the market, available resources, developments in the market in the near and long term, and predicting profitability of the project under the worst conditions. Resulting in investment in such projects in the future.
– The importance of the feasibility study stems:
1- Economic Feasibility studies are considered the most important tools used by the economic decision maker at the level of the private enterprise and at the national level.
2- The feasibility study presents a complete system of project data and analysis in a way that helps the investor to make the appropriate investment decision.
3- The feasibility study shows the best way to operate in the light of investments and market.
4- The feasibility study shows the investments required for the project, as well as the investment return that the project can achieve in light of the studied opportunities that greatly determine the degree of risk in the investment.
5 – Feasibility studies help in reaching a decision on investment or not, as it requires information and data and a scientific method to deal with and analyze.
6 – Think about different methods and alternatives, and compare projects and adopt the optimal in terms of production capacity, technical means and the quality of employment.
7. The financial study will enable us to know the expected returns and the time period during which the project can recover the capital invested.
8 – The study helps in the preparation of plans and programs for the stages of preparation, implementation and follow-up, and also helps in the preparation of programs for the provision of equipment, machinery, buildings, employment, training and production planning.
9. Providing financial resources is one of the most important issues to ensure the success of the project, and helps the investor study to know the financial needs and timing of the project.
10. The feasibility study makes the investment decision-making process an integrated process and takes into consideration all the factors that may affect the project performance, making the calculation of the risks anticipated a precise process with the least degree of uncertainty.
The most important types of feasibility studies are:
1 – including the market in full to determine the type of successful investment in that country or place.
2 – including the identification of a specific sector that the investor wishes to enter.
3 – including the evaluation of a specific project any existing project.
4. Including financial studies (such as stocks and bonds)